1. What are the advantages or disadvantages of doing activities on a blog (most you could do in class, traditionally)?
2. Would this appeal to your sts? Who? Why? Ages? Levels?
3. Any immediate ideas on how you could do activities differently?
4. What questions is blogging throwing up in your mind?
5. What other uses can you see for blogs as we go along?
6. How do you feel about making what you write on a blog public?
7. What format of blog do you see working best with which group of students or for which type of activity:
- Teacher-student blog - Teacher posts for students to follow instructions or 'comment'
- Class blog - where sts all post to the same group blog
- Individual blogs - where each students has their very own blog
- WIKI - webpage where anybody can access & edit the original post - not just 'comment' on it - eg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page